Tuesday 20 January 2015

Aprender Espanol

In the spirit of trying new things in this new year - I have signed up for Spanish classes. It has been a long time coming. I am doing it because my partner is Spanish and it would be nice to speak to him in his mother tongue. I am not quite sure why I have not been able to do this before. Lack of time perhaps? I did start learning in February 2013, at that point I was away from work and I had much more time on my hands. I picked up a number of words but I never learnt to speak the language. So now it is back to school for me. I have enroled in Ealing School of Languages which is quick frankly a little too close to where I work but it seems to be the most practical thing to do as it means that I am not rushing across town after work.

I am looking forward to it immensly. Something positive do to and a new skill to gain. It will be hard work but it will be worth it.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment