Sunday 29 April 2012

Fudge


About the only saving grace from today - white chocolate and cranberry fudge. Very tasty, if not a little sweet. I saw the receipe while I was tidying up my little flat. Did a little dash to Waitrose (the only close supermarket open at 4.30pm on a Sunday) and 2 hours later - hey presto - the fudge had appeared.

And what of the morning? Another lie-in, listening to the rain. When I finally decided to get up and eat some porridge for breakfast, I notice that my bike has been moved from it's normal place, and why, because the roof is leaking again! The neighbours have kindly left a note and moved my bike.  So I walk around my little flat to find out if there is any evidence of leaking in my rooms and lo and behold, a little leak over the bathtub. Gutted...luckily the roofer type person arrives soon and 'fixes' the problem but all still disconcerting nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment